Polska wersja: https://calio.me/web/warunki-korzystania/
Copyright © 2017 all rights reserved to Q Technology, LLC.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and/or application and the material on our website and/or application; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and/or application and the material on our website and/or application are reserved.
License to use website and/or application
You may only use our website and/or application for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our website and/or application or any other purposes
You must not:
- Use our website and/or application in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website and/or application in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website and/or application to copy, store, host,
transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to our website and or/application without our express written consent;
You must ensure that all information you supply to us through our website and/or application, or in relation to our website and/or application, is true, accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading.
Registration and accounts
To be eligible for an individual account on our website and/or application, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
You may register for an account with our website and/or application by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you must not use any other person’s account to access the website and/or application, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
User login details
If you register for an account, you will choose a user ID and password. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with “content rules,” as set forth below. You must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. You must also keep your password confidential. If you become aware of any disclosure of your password, you must notify us in writing immediately.
Cancelation and suspension of account
- Suspend your account;
- Cancel your account; and/or
- Edit your account details
If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so at any time. To cancel, you must do so via the Service web site or by sending us a letter in the mail. An email or phone request to cancel your account will not be processed. If you cancel your account, any or all of your information may be immediately (or at some point in the future) irrevocably deleted. You should save a copy of anything important before cancelling your account.
Conversely, information you post or otherwise furnish to us, including personal information, may remain on our servers indefinitely (for example, as backups) after you delete it from public areas of the Services or request cancellation of your account.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe on any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law.)
Your content must not be:
- Libelous or maliciously false;
- Obscene or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent sentiment;
- Constitute an incitement to commit crime;
- Be in contempt of any court, or breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial, religious hatred, or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- Depict violence in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner;
- Be pornographic, lewd, suggestive, or sexually explicit;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your account may only be used by one person. A single account shared by more than one person is not permitted.
You are responsible for keeping your password and account secure.
You are responsible for the accuracy of everything that is posted or submitted under your account.
The service includes, but is not limited to:
- Companies and Individuals ability to manage their scheduling with assistance of Calio
- Smart Logic to provide recommendations for appointments. The logic is proprietary and might be changed based on research and development team.
- Company ability to expand the service in the future.
Company collects, processes, and retains personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us with information on any form, update or add information to your account, participate in any discussions, messaging, dispute resolution or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. Personal information we collect includes:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, social security number, telephone numbers, or email addresses when you register for an account with us. Please note that you are responsible for keeping your email address up to date so that we may contact you with necessary notices or updates;
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with transactions;
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device settings’ menu;
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account.
Use of the services does not give you ownership any intellectual property rights in or content posted on services. own what post service (unless copied it from someone else) but grant us a license to copy, host, display, create derivative works from, publish, publicly perform, and distribute, otherwise make use connection with providing services, all information so long as have an active account. if are contractor authorize (by checking appropriate box boxes our site) syndicate your rental listing third-party sites, further agree that we may sublicenses applicable third parties necessary facilitate such syndication.
Prices for users residing in United States and Canada will be set for PRO version in the future.
If we change our pricing, we shall provide you at least 30 days’ notice, via the site or email.
By providing us with your banking, credit or debit card, or other payment information, you authorize us to use it and disclose it to Authorize.net, TransUnion or Experian, or other payment gateway providers for the purpose of processing the payments you authorize on the Services. Payment gateway providers may also aggregate your information for other purposes, but only in ways that don’t identify you personally or disclose any personal information about you, and may disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with the law.
Company never takes custody of money you transfer using the Services and we’re not responsible for what recipients do with the payments you make. For example, we’re not responsible for your contractor returning your deposit. If a payor or payor’s bank or card issuer initiates a reversal, chargeback, or dispute of a payment made to you, you authorize us and our third-party payment providers to reverse or otherwise debit funds from your account in accordance with applicable financial institution and network policies and procedures. In the event we are unable to reverse or otherwise debit funds from your account, you agree promptly to deposit such funds upon our request. We may also initiate a reversal or other debit, or take other actions we determine to be appropriate, if we believe fraud or other abuse of the Services has occurred.
We neither control nor guarantee the accuracy of any identity verification service, completed by TransUnion or Experian (none can prevent all scams), so you should always take the same precautions in dealing with others through our site that you would in person.
Company is not a real estate agent or broker. Company doesn’t screen properties or listings or offer any guaranty or advice regarding the suitability of properties, landlords, or potential tenants. None of this information is to be relied on as advice. An attorney should be sought out for legal advice if necessary.
Company’s website and application are designed to assist in communication between customer and vendors and staff members. Be aware that these communications nor any other aspect of the Services are intended to create any kind of contract or other legal obligation between a parties. A written agreement, signed by both the parties, should be received before relying on any agreements.
Company is not responsible for the accuracy of anything another user posts or submits to our site.
Company is also not responsible for the conduct of users on or off the site. Use common sense when doing business with other users.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT PROMISES OF ANY KIND. NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE UPTIME OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE, THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET OR CONTINUE IN THE FUTURE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE OR ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE IN THE FUTURE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SEAWORTHINESS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you need to send us any legal notice (including notce that you believe another user is infringing your intellectual property or other rights), please do so via snail mail to the following address:
Q Technology LLC
152 E. Putnam Ave #51, Cos Cob,
Attn: Customer Support
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.