Polska wersja: https://calio.me/web/polityka-prywatnosci/
Version en Español: https://calio.me/web/seguridad-y-privacidad/
Calio Group Inc. d/b/a Calio and d/b/a Calio.me (hereinafter, the “Company”) is committed to protecting your privacy. Everything we do uses a secure connection. Every interaction with Company and all connections and Internet communications with payment partners use bank-level encryption and secure connections, which includes industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The SSL protocol uses an X.509 certificate to authenticate both the client and the back-end application. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our website or use our application. This statement also covers information we receive when you contact us. It describes the personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information and your choices regarding our use of it. The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct personal information are also covered herein. By accessing our sites or providing us with you information when you contact us, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
For purposes of this statement, “personal information” means information that identifies a particular individual, such as a name, postal address, email address, phone number, or social security number. When other information, such as requests for background checks, product purchases, collection of rent information, amount of rent, bank account information, is associated with personal information, this other information also becomes personal information.
Collection of information
The majority of information collected on the site will be coming directly from you. Due to the nature of the application, a lot of personal information is needed to facilitate successful contractor tenant interactions. Information we collect or receive may include:
- Contact details, such as you name, employer name, employment position/title, e-mail address, telephone, fax number, physical address.
- Copies of pay stubs
- Copy of photo identification
- Financial information, including, credit card or bank account information.
- Information used to customize and facilitate your use of our sites, including login and technical information
- Inquiries to contractors, tenants, clients, customers, staff members and all other contacts.
- Information to complete a background check, including social security number, gender, etc.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Automatic collection of information
We may collect information about your visit to our site, including what geographic area you are searching in, the links you click, and the materials you access. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language, your operating system, the date and time you access the site and the website from which you linked to one of our sites.
Use of information
If you submit personal information for publication on our website or through the online application, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- Services and Transactions – We use your information to deliver services or carry out transactions you have requested, including, but not limited to, providing information to approved contractors/tenants, processing background checks, processing payments for background checks, answering contractor/tenant inquiries, facilitating use of our sites, developing and managing our product, services, and customer care.
- Website and Product Improvement – We may use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, our applications, our website, and our services, or to make our websites and applications easier to use. We may also use your information to deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website and/or application.
- Disclosure to service providers – Company contracts with Experian to process our personal background checks. With your authorization, your personal information is shared with Experian to complete the background check.
- Disclosure for other reasons – We will never provide your information to third parties for any purpose other than to provide you with service or as required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property or, in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
Storage of your data and personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All of your information is kept under your control, and is kept private unless you explicitly authorize the sharing of that information. All of your banking data is stored securely in separated systems, and is only stored for enough time to use that data to set up accounts at our payments and identity verification partners. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website and/or application will be protected by encryption technology. All sensitive data is security cleaned from our systems as soon as it is no longer needed. All user IDs and passwords are stored using advanced encryption techniques. You acknowledge that the transmission of informator over the internet is inherently insecure, and we will do our best to keep your personal information safe, but we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Additionally, all data is stored on Amazon Web Services (“AWS”). User credit reports are deployed to the secured AWS VPC (AWS Virtual Private Cloud), which provides extra layer of security and data protection. AWS provides first several security capabilities and services to increase privacy and control network access. These include: network firewalls built into Amazon.
Links to other sites
Our sites and application may contain links to other websites or programs, including, but not limited to: Google, Twilio, Quick Books, Facebook, Authorize.Net, DotPay. The purpose of linking to other sites is to maximize the services Company can provide to its users. Although we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
GDPR related provisions
This section is applicable to customers residing in jurisdictions covered by GDPR regulations.
Data you provide or leave for the use of the Webpage is processed by us. This data includes: information you provide to the Administrator, for example, when filling out forms or checkboxes on the Webpage, as well as data left behind in the form of cookies and the IP address of your device.
|Fulfilling the agreement between the Administrator and the user (hereinafter “the Service”)||Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR – requirement for the fulfillment of a contract with you||Until the agreement between you and the Administrator comes to a closure. This data may be processed even after the end of the agreement and if it is permitted under the law, e.g. to redress.|
|Marketing (in this case for analyzing and profiling data for marketing purposes)||Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR – legitimate interests of the Administrator
Calio Group Inc.
1732 1st Ave #20921,
New York , NY 10128
Attention: Customer Support
|Until you withdraw|
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, without it, services that require this information cannot be offered.
The Service Provider has the right to publish the Customer’s company name, website address and logo on the Service Provider’s client list on the Service Provider’s website unless the Customer expressly objects.
Personal data receivers are: third party entities who deliver and support the Administrator’s ICT systems used for the Administrator’s ongoing operations – under active personal data processing agreements as well as with the use by the above-mentioned entities of adequate technical and organizational resources to ensure data security. Your data may also be provided to authorized third parties, such as law enforcement, to be used in accordance with the current regulations in the event of a request on the appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the needs of ongoing criminal proceedings).
In some cases, if necessary for providing a service requested by you, your data may be transferred to third countries, such as those outside of the European Economic Area. In such a situation, appropriate security measures will be implemented. To receive a copy for your data, contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data may be profiled.
You have the right to access, edit, and remove your data, as well as limit and object to its processing.
You are entitled to file a complaint to a supervisory body (personal data protection authorities)
If your data is processed with your consent, you may withdraw the consent within the scope of which your data is being processed under. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the Service (data is necessary to provide the service) you have the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Administrator, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can transfer your data to another data administrator.
Administrator” means Calio Group Inc., a company with its registered office at 1732 1st Ave #20921,
New York , NY 10128, which provides electronic services, stores and collects data on the User’s devices.
Cookies” means electronic data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices used by the User to access the Website.
Administrator Cookies” means Cookies sent by the Administrator in order to provide electronic services through the Website.
Third Party Cookies” means Cookies sent by the Administrator’s partners through the Website.
Website” means a website or an application ran by the Administrator via the calio.me domain.
Device” means any computer, terminal, mobile or other electronic device, from which the User can gain access to the Website.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED
The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
Session Cookies: stored on a User’s Device, session Cookies remain there until a browser session ends. Stored data is then permanently removed from the memory of the Device. Session Cookies are designed in a way which does not allow any personal data or confidential information to be collected from the User’s Device.
Persistent Cookies: stored on the User’s Device, persistent Cookies remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or switching the Device off does not delete them from the Device. Persistent Cookies are designed in a way which does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the User’s Device.
Users can restrict or disable Cookies on their Devices. With Cookies disabled, a User will be able to use the Website, except for the features that by their nature require Cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED FOR
The Administrator uses Administrator’s Cookies for the following purposes:
- Configuration of the Website customizing the content of the Website according to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website;
- Identifying the User’s Device and its location to properly display the Website customized to the User’s individual needs;
- Remembering the settings chosen by the User and customizing the user interface, e.g. the User’s language or location.
- User authentication on the Website and session maintenance in the system maintaining a session once the User has logged in, enabling access to all subdomains without the necessity to enter user credentials (login and password) properly configuring selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular the verification of browser session authenticity; optimizing performance of services provided by the Administrator
- Execution of processes required for full functionality of the Website customizing the content of the Website according to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, Cookies enable to identify basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the Website customized to the User’s individual needs.
- Ensuring proper handling of the partner program, in particular identifying the sources from users are redirected to the Website
- Remembering the User’s location for proper configuration of selected features of the Website, enabling to customize the content based on the User’s location
- Analyzing and research as well as viewership audits
- Generating anonymous statistics which help to understand how users of the Website use the pages of the Website, in order to improve the structure and content of these web pages.
- Collecting general and anonymous statistical data with the use of the following analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [Cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA]
- Pixel [Cookie administrator: Facebook Ireland, Ireland]
- Facebook: Automated Advanced Matching
- Facebook Connect [Cookie administrator: Facebook Ireland, Ireland]
- Twitter.com [Cookie administrator: Twitter, Inc., USA]
- Facebook.com [Cookie administrator: Facebook Ireland, Ireland]
WAYS TO DETERMINE THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH COOKIES ARE STORED OR USED TO ACCESS INFORMATION
The User can change the Cookie file settings at any time, determining the conditions under which they are stored on the User’s Device and the way they access the User’s Device. These changes can be implemented using the web browser settings. The web browser settings can be changed so as to disable automatic Cookie handling, or to prompt the User every time to accept a Cookie file being downloaded to the User’s Device. Detailed information on managing Cookie files can be found in the web browser settings.
The User can delete Cookies at any time using the features of the web browser used by the User.
Restricting the usage of Cookies can affect some features of the Website.
Enforcement of this privacy statement
If you have questions regarding this statement or our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information listed below. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
|Mailing:||Calio Group Inc.
1732 1st Ave #20921,
New York , NY 10128
Attention: Customer Support
Changes to this privacy statement
Company may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will revise the “last updated” date on the privacy statement. You should check this policy from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share personal information that we collect about you, we will notify you by sending you an email at the last email address that you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the sites and application.